Let’s work together to make North London climate-friendly
EcoCounts Community Action Group costs nothing but your engagement – join us ⬇️ and be a part of the change
energy into being
Wondering how you can help tackle the climate crisis?
The good news is even the smallest contributions make a difference.
Join EcoCounts by contacting us below ⬇️ and you join a community action group of like-minded people. Together we can work out the best and most inspiring ways to live more sustainable, environmentally friendly lives.
We aim to provide a community approach to a global climate crisis.
Tonnes of C02e per person per year
Source: CREDS, Oxford, UK. Includes direct and indirect emissions, such as those from global supply chains
EcoCounts Local Climate Action
Let’s get together and develop plans to:
- Lower our impact as a group, each doing what we can
- Bring about change simultaneously by demonstrating pragmatic action that can be rolled out as a blueprint to new groups in new locations
- Build tools, a knowledge base and resources we need to tackle the climate crisis at a local level
EcoCounts Local Climate Action Ideas
Let’s share ideas for practical and affordable environmental, sustainable and nature-based solutions to help our area thrive:
- How to track and reduce CO2 emissions and our carbon footprint
- Re-using, repurposing and recycling
- How we can shop and eat better
- How we can better manage energy and water usage
- How we can care for nature and our built environment
- Reaping the mental, health and financial benefits of living a more sustainable lifestyle.
Latest Climate Action Stories from EcoCounts
- The Lent Sessions at St Luke’s
- Seeking Team Leader Volunteers
- RSA Islington Presentation Sept 2021
- Our Theory of Change
Get in Touch
Please either drop us [Encoded] or fill in the form to sign up or find out more: